- burning men and women to death as witches
- beating gay people to death
- pushing for legislation that would see gay people put to death
- eschewing proper healthcare in favor of prayer and faith-healing
- beating their children to death
- flying planes into building
- blowing themselves and others up
- working to deny women or gay people rights
- working to have the state violate women’s bodily autonomy
- pushing their religious agenda into public schools or trying to take public funds to fund religious activities
- justifying their wars
Or pushing for other types of violations of bodily autonomy or empowered and informed consent in the absence of prior aggression (and given due process of law).
Not a moment before then.